Greens em Pó com Proteína de Ervilha, 11 oz (312 g) Frasco

Tamanho da dose:  1 Scoop (approx. 26 g)
Doses por embalagem:  12
  Montantepor dose % Valordiário(VD) Calories 100       Calories from Fat 15 Total Fat 1.5 g 2%* Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2%*       Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%* Sugars 3 g † Protein 15 g 30%* Sodium 270 mg 11% Plant Protein Blend Pea Protein, Brown Rice Protein, Hemp Protein
21.620 mg † Organic Super Grass Blend Organic Alfalfa Grass, Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Barley Grass
400 mg † Organic Super Raw Food Blend Organic Apple, Organic Banana, Organic Beet Root, Organic Blackberry, Organic Blueberry, Organic Broccoli, Organic Cabbage, Organic Carrot, Organic Cauliflower Juice Powder, Organic Kale, Organic Parsley, Organic Pomegranate, Organic Pumpkin, Organic Raspberry, Organic Pea, Organic Strawberry, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Tomato
250 mg † Super Nutrient Blend Noni, Organic Cranberry, Oat Beta Glucan, Cinnamon Bark, Cayenne Pepper, Rutin
78 mg †
Outros ingredientes: Powdered Cane Sugar (Cane Sugar,Corn Starch), Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Organic Stevia Extract, Organic Maltodextrin. Contains wheat ingredients.†
Direções: For adults, mix one (1) scoop (approx. 26 g) with 8 ounces of water, juice, or milk and enjoy once daily.
AVISO: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If seal under cap is damaged or missing, do not use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Outras informações: †The wheat has been processed to allow this food to meet the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements for gluten-free foods.

* As doses diárias percentuais baseiam-se numa dieta de 2000 calorias
† Dose diária (DD) não estabelecida.



Get your greens by the scoop! Piping Rock’s Pea Protein & Super Greens is a vegan-approved way to add 15 grams of protein into your daily routine. Our advanced formula is made up of 20+ superfoods such as greens, red, vegetables, and fruits in an easy-to-take powder. Grab your bottle and enjoy the great taste of this gluten-free supplement today!
R$ 51.83 R$ 15.06


Compartilhe esse produto com seus amigos!

mais Detalhes    Comprar



Produtos que você também pode gostar